The Safari Browser is located on your Cell Phone at the bottom by the ICON that contains a Blue Circle with a white and red Pen object in it.
- Press the Safari Browser Icon.
- Clear out the top line of the browser of any information by deleting it.
- Type in the URL for the website or search for the website you wish to create the Icon for.
- Then Press enter.
- Upon entering that websites home page.
- Click on the object below the page at the bottom that has a rectangle object with an arrow pointing up through it.
- Then Click the Icon on your phone that has a Rectangle with a Cross in it and the verbiage Add To Home Screen.
- Then Click on Add.
- That should create an Icon on your phone on your home page screen for that website.
If you need to create a link on your Android device, please click here.